Physician (Internal Medicine Specialist)
Internal Medicine incorporates a wide spectrum of specialties which includes Endocrinology, Gastroenterology, Geriatric Medicine, Hepatology, Infectious Diseases, Nephrology, Pulmonary Medicine and Rheumatology. These conditions include (but are not limited to):
- High cholesterol
- Respiratory conditions (pneumonia, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, bronchial asthma)
- Gastrointestinal issues (gastroenteritis, dyspepsia, GERD, inflammatory bowel disease)
- Liver problems (viral hepatitis, fatty liver disease, liver cirrhosis)
- Kidney problems (renal failure, nephrotic syndrome)
- Cardiovascular diseases
- Infectious diseases (dengue fever, leptospirosis, typhoid fever, tuberculosis, influenza, urinary tract infection)
- Endocrine problems thyroid disease)
- Neurology disease (stroke, headache, migraine)
- Rheumatological disorders (gout, rheumatoid arthritis)
The physicians at Sungai Long Specialist Hospital are specially trained to deal with the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of internal diseases. Our physicians also perform complete medical check-ups, executive screening and routine follow-ups.
Here at Sungai Long Specialist Hospital, we take our customer’s clinical presentation and experience with the utmost care. Find out more about our Physicians at Sungai Long Hospital by contacting us today.