Ear, Nose and Throat
Ear, Nose & Throat (ENT) deals with the surgical and medical management of conditions of the ear, nose, throat, base of the skull, head, and neck. These conditions include (but are not limited to):
- Cancer of the ear, nose, throat, head and neck
- Thyroid surgery
- Parathyroid surgery
- Ear inflammation (outer, middle, inner)
- Sleep apnea
- Hearing loss
- Nasal obstruction
- Sinusitis – acute, chronic
- Environmental allergies
- Vocal cord nodules and polyps
- And many other disease of the ear, nose, throat, head and neck
Our ENT surgeons at Sungai Long Specialist Hospital are trained professionals with years of experience with patients using the latest equipment and techniques, including up to date expertise in the field.
Here at Sungai Long Specialist Hospital, we take our customer’s clinical presentation and experience with the utmost care. Find out more about our ENT Surgeons at Sungai Long Hospital by contacting us today.